Join Huntly Business Association (HBA)
- HBA provides a platform to help you set up projects to boost your business
- HBA provides news bulletins of happenings relevant to local business
- HBA members can be included in 'Crime Ring Around'
- HBA provides an opportunity for networking with potential customers
Should I Join?
Ask yourself these questions...
- do I run a local business?
- do I care about Huntly and its community?
- do I want my business to grow within the market?
...if you can answer yes to any of the above, then join HBA and feel the benefit.
How Do I Join?
The main requirements are that you:
- run or own a business in Huntly or its immediate vicinity
- pay an annual membership fee
- fill in and post the membership application form along with your annual subscription of just £30 (£25 for payment by standing order)
Paxton & Associates Ltd.
Business Support, Plant Hire & Financial Services, Rothiemay
J G McWilliam
Haulage Contractor, Coal Merchant & Storage